Saturday, November 16, 2019

within the familiar - a promise of sorts




you never know what you are looking for ..... until you say it out loud!

*

I don’t know where the time went or why I stopped writing. I didn't make a conscious decision to stop, but..... I just realized that it’s been 20 months since I last made an entry!

This realization actually comes at a very important time; a time that I am finding myself at odds, unsettled, and once again feeling like I need to wrest control - set some goals again. And the best way forward (for me) is to take the time to observe each moment, look to the future, wrestle with my own limitations and strengths and write about all of it. 

*

So as we ease into the closing of 2019 I am setting my first goal for 2020: 
To commit to write more in this blog - to be present and to reflect.


*



No comments:

Post a Comment